Notary Rotary
Thanks for Advise
Notary Discussion History

Thanks for Advise
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by VICKY/NO_CA on 9/12/06 1:33pm
Msg #145498

Thanks for Advise

Thanks to all of you who responded to my plea for advise regarding a loan cancellation due to date error. I wrote a letter to the SS explaining that I did my job and expect to be paid, have not heard back, but as a result of your postings, I stated if she decides not to reimburse me I will file formal complaints with the BBB as well as other regulatory agencies. We all need to remember that our responsibilities are to make sure the signer in front of us is the person noted on the documents. There are so many loan variations and regulations involving each state that it is impossible for us to know when the docs are right or wrong. It seems all to common that signing services let the sh*# roll downhill and we are the toilet !!! Why don't the escrow companies just call us directly? This would eliminate another middle man, and help streamline the whole process.. Just a thought....Thanks again for your help. I was beginning to doubt myself, but now I am renewed.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.