Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
The smallest house I have ever been in.....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/3/06 10:44am
Msg #143219

I did a signing yesterday, first let me say it was such a pleasure, the nicest young man, one of the great things about this job, I meet the neatest folks. The house was less then 400 square feet, he came out to meet me, I think now, with my notary license plate it takes the guess work out of who is that strange lady in the red dress and purple hat driving up and down the street...oh it must be the notary, look at her plate.... The young man comes out to meet me, and such a handsome young man, the house had a huge beautiful tree growing up through the deck, love it when the tress do that.....another words the tree house was built around the tree. We walk in and I suggest before I actually view my surroundings that a table would be ideal, borrower says well.... will this do, it's a wonderful trunk bought from a local mountain store that doubles as a coffee table, I say perfect. We begin and we are discussing as we go along, the morning sun's shining in now moved a bit and has now provided a view of the entire house, the bathroom is less then five feet away, the bedroom is perhaps 6 feet away, the kitchen is 3 feet to your left and on and on these were indeed separate rooms with doors for closure. This young man has done wonders with this tiny place...too too sweet.

Reply by Pamela on 9/3/06 11:04am
Msg #143226

LkArrowhd, The smallest house I have ever been in.....

Good Morning,

Saw this company about two weeks ago on the evening news
(believe it was Channel 2). Thought you might like to see
these "small" houses! http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/houses.htm

Pam

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/3/06 11:13am
Msg #143230

Re: Yes Pam I too saw this on the news.......I didn't click

on the link you sent but remember the name....those to me were more like doll houses, this house yesterday was ok to live in but the young man is getting married in the near future and he and his bride will only live there briefly and then sell and get a larger place....

Reply by Raimond on 9/3/06 11:20am
Msg #143231

Re: Yes Pam I too saw this on the news.......I didn't click

I saw one of these homes a couple of days ago. It was being transported on a flatbed tractor trailer....

I thought it was an oversized playhouse for someones daughter..

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/3/06 11:48am
Msg #143234

"who is that strange lady in the red dress and purple hat driving up and down the street...oh it must be the notary"

Hmm if I saw someone in a red dress and a purple hat I would think it was a Red Hatter with a birthday this month.
Red Hatters wear purple with a red hat except in their birth month when they reverse the colours.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/3/06 12:36pm
Msg #143240

Re: Cookie Lady that would be me...... n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/3/06 1:02pm
Msg #143242

Belated Happy Birthday, then to my RH sister n/m

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/3/06 1:44pm
Msg #143248

You have to have lots and lots of birthdays to get a red hat n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/3/06 2:27pm
Msg #143250

Watch it you young whippersnapper:)

Not "lots and lots"

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/3/06 3:06pm
Msg #143253

Re:Gary I'm proud of each year, it only gets better...... n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.