Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Titlestream Not Paying (Sorry PDQ is Great BTW).
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by James Yeargan on 9/19/06 8:19pm
Msg #147058

Has anyone done any work for Titlestream ss out of Coppell, Texas? They don't pay, and don't return phone calls. Has anyone else had the same, or a similar, experience? Thanks.

Jim

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/19/06 8:34pm
Msg #147061

Greetings: If I remember correctly you are an attorney and I didn't think attorneys ever had a problem getting paid ;-).

Reply by James Yeargan on 9/20/06 1:54am
Msg #147142

LOL...I haven't had to flex the attorney muscle yet (I try not to do that unless absolutely necessary).

Reply by Jon_PA on 9/19/06 8:34pm
Msg #147062

I worked for them three times. They are slow, but they pay. I dealt with David Cox at 877-843-9718 . He was helpful. Good Luck James.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/19/06 8:36pm
Msg #147063

TitleStream's COO took care of me...

Write Mr. McLucas. My experience is that you will get a timely response.

TS Connections, LLC d/b/a Title Stream, TS National Closing
Posted by Christopher J McLucas, COO - Title Stream of TX on 4/7/06 6:19pm
Msg #112015

I am the COO/Sr. Vice President of TS Connections, LLC d/b/a Title Stream it has become very discouraging to see negative remarks regarding our company posted on this site. I can assure you I speak to vendors, clients, borrowers, etc. on a daily basis and I have no recollection of receiving any communication from the individuals posting negative remarks regarding payment of services from Title Stream.

My email address is [e-mail address] my office number is 469-916-5233. Our corporate address is 615 E. State Highway 121, Suite 330, Coppell, Texas 75019.

I would welcome communication from anyone experiencing challenges regarding the payment of services. I apologize if there has been a lack of communication from my staff regarding payment. If you have any concerns please feel free to contact me at the email, address and/or phone number above.

Respectfully,

Christopher J McLucas
COO/Sr. Vice President

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/19/06 11:07pm
Msg #147103

Oh man please don't say that - I jsut did a signing for them yesterday - they claim 30 day net.

Reply by MonicaFL on 9/20/06 7:31am
Msg #147152

I get paid by them on time every time. I have done about five closings for them in the past six months and would work for them again. One time I had to call David Cox about a payment that was a little late (about five days) and he gave me the name and number for accounts payable - left a message, received a return phone call, an apology for the payment being late and received my check in about three days.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/20/06 10:16am
Msg #147197

Good to hear - David was very nice to work with -

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.