US Certified Signers
Notary Discussion History

US Certified Signers
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Jersey_Boy on 9/5/06 10:15pm
Msg #143719

US Certified Signers

To all my notary friends around the country:

It is EXTREMELY unusual for me to post comments on Signing Services because I usually avoid working for these types of companies. As some of you know most of my work comes directly from local Title companies here in New Jersey. However....

I wanted to pass along that in my opinion, US Certified Signer of Sacramento, CA is a good company to do business with. Fees are very fair, they do not babysit notaries working for them and payment is received in a reasonable amount of time. For anyone interested, check out their website at http://www.uscertifiedsigners.com

PS-- My company is not affiliated with US Certified Signers in any way. I am merely passing credit to those I feel it is due. Anyone with questions regarding my dealings with this company, are welcome to email me at [e-mail address]

Thank you!

Patrick of South Jersey Notary
aka "Jersey_Boy"

Reply by ME/NJ on 9/5/06 10:46pm
Msg #143726

Did 2 for them about 10 days ago, both loans over 1.3 million. Seemed easy to get along with. Still early regarding payment.

Reply by Ndwa on 9/5/06 11:33pm
Msg #143740

Re: US Certified Signers...Ditto

I did my first 2 on a same for them last month. Check came in 3 weeks.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/6/06 1:11am
Msg #143780

Re: US Certified Signers...Ditto

I have done quite a few signings for this company, Michael is pleasant to work with, and always meets my fee. Payment is usually received in 2-3 weeks.

Reply by Jersey_Boy on 9/13/06 8:27am
Msg #145709

PAYMENT FOLLOW UP MESSAGE

Performed signing on 8/29. Received payment in full on 9/12 as agreed.

14 day turnaround.... not too shabby if I do say so myself.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.