Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Very OT... Looking for a notary in the Jax area...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by MelissaM_FL on 9/21/06 9:05pm
Msg #147636

who might know someone willing to take a very sweet siamese cat? A friend's elderly mother just passed and they can't take the cat due to food allergies.

Harry, if this is too far OT, I'm sorry. I just don't want to see the cat put down, and my dogs won't take to another pet in the house.

Reply by Barbara J Moon on 9/21/06 9:48pm
Msg #147648

I am unable to take it at this time, but I will ask around. I am a matchmaker at heart and love to find good homes for our animal friends. Recently a borrower was going to turn loose two beautiful parakeets because they were "tired if them", she said unless I wanted them. She gave me the cage and all. One of my daughters talked me out of them before I even made it home.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/22/06 8:28am
Msg #147721

Melissa - try giving the Love Doctors a call. Rich & Glenn have helped to place many pets. 877-927-6969 or email [e-mail address].

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.