Notary Rotary
WI notary network
Notary Discussion History

WI notary network
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Stamper_WI on 9/27/06 7:47am
Msg #148734

WI notary network

We better get busy on a network. I talked with Susan at SOS a couple of weeks ago. She asked for input on a search feature for finding Wi notaries online. I suggested by zipcode and to look at this site. So that is coming. She also would welcome input on anything notary and if it can be presented in a cohesive manner with a lot of individual input, maybe things can be tightened up a bit.
Email me if you are interested, maybe we could gather in the Dells

Reply by cassiewi on 9/27/06 7:50am
Msg #148735

You rock Zana! I talked with a gal yesterday in Kenosha. We're supposed to get together next week. Count me in! Thank you for taking the lead.

Reply by WINotaryGal on 9/27/06 11:16am
Msg #148796

This is an awesome idea. I have been SA for 31/2 years in the greater Milwaukee area and would love to develop professional relationships with other WI notaries. It would also be nice to be able to refer jobs to experienced notaries in Kenosha, Racine, Sheboygan counties. These counties are too far for me.

Reply by dickb/wi on 9/27/06 12:23pm
Msg #148817

count me in......i am in dane county.......a wi notary asscn with some clout would be awesome.....i have a list that i have developed of wi notaries doing signings in wi as i refer out signings that i can't handle......

Reply by YAT/IL on 9/27/06 2:01pm
Msg #148851

Me Too!!!

Reply by Stamper_WI on 9/27/06 3:24pm
Msg #148880

Well Yay!

Lets shoot for Oct sometime. I will email those of you with a link.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.