Notary Rotary
Way OT / Titlegal how bout Aggasi
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by TLR_KY on 9/1/06 3:34pm
Msg #142972

Just checking to see if you watched last night? I was up til 1:00 and was still pumped. I have a big tournament this weekend so hopefully some can wear off on me.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/1/06 4:00pm
Msg #142977

Me too!! Wowsers, what a nail biter.

Here's the thing...in the last year alone Aggie has had three "Matches of the Decade". One with Federer, one with Blake and now one with Baghdatis. I don't think even Mac or Borg has the same claim.

Fed may be number one - but NOBODY does the thriller matches like Agassi. He's the Man and I will miss him very much.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/1/06 8:30pm
Msg #143052

Re: Way OT / Titlegal - Tracy

One other thought....Yes! It will rub off...this is a special week for all tennis lovers so if you win by being a Surgically Perfect Iron Man like Agassi or you win by beating your chest showing Heart like BaghDaddy....you go for it, my friend.

Win for the Gipper, Tracy!! (like you're even old enough to know who or what the Gipper is....)

Big Smile Good luck! I want to hear how you do.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.