Notary Rotary
Whatever happened....
Notary Discussion History

Whatever happened....
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by PJM/MI on 9/6/06 6:43pm
Msg #143928

Whatever happened....

To being able to post on this board & get some insightful, helpful feedback? It seems this board has turned into a "catfight" with a handful of "professional" people. We have more Nastygrams floating around on here.. and OT posts than I have ever seen.
Harry.. where are you??

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/6/06 6:57pm
Msg #143931

Harry's probably have a good Stiff drink as he reads and pulling out his hair. lol
Postings are a lot like bad TV sometimes a person just has to change the channel. What you are seeing is the very reason a lot of people rarely or ever post anymore on NR. It's really a shame.

Reply by Mike Photon on 9/6/06 7:08pm
Msg #143934

I agree.
I wish we had a separate OT forum, Very OT forum, TOTALLY OT forum and a Quarrel forum, so this forum will remain clean notary talk. Sighhh... Frown

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/6/06 7:12pm
Msg #143935

If I were a gambling man I would be willing to wager....

that if there was an OT forum that a notary talk forum would be an extremely seldom used area. Hi ya Teddy, how are the puppies doing?

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/6/06 7:53pm
Msg #143944

Hi ! Charles

How right you are about a OT forum ! lol The Pups' are fine the little guy is 5/mos and 20 inches from the shoulders. YIKES!! Trina is a sweetheart and a great baby/pup sitter. Hope you're doing great in sunny CA.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/6/06 7:26pm
Msg #143938

Don't forget the MoMo forum and the That's Been Asked 200xs forum.

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/6/06 7:54pm
Msg #143945

I love it Becca ! lol n/m

Reply by Mickey_Fan on 4/24/07 2:00pm
Msg #186732

I tried a search and only got the most recent 200 posts, can't get any further back than that. So please forgive me if this has been asked already.

What does the term "MoMo" mean? I see it often, and have an idea, but I don't want to think it's one thing and have it really be another.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Barbara

Reply by Marlene/USNA on 9/7/06 9:04am
Msg #144069

Quarrel Forum, I like that! Catfight Forum, I-HATE-YOU Forum n/m

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/6/06 7:26pm
Msg #143939

Re: Whatever happened....Dog your post alone is funny as

all HE?? I just got a visual of what I think Harry may look like, pulling his hair out in one hand and stiff drink in the other....

Reply by Jason on 9/6/06 8:12pm
Msg #143956

Harry! Pls! OT forum on diff tab! Pls! Pls! n/m

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/6/06 8:43pm
Msg #143960

Actually what needs to be done is a practice forum...

What we need is a practice forum and when one has posted 50 decent and responsible posts to the practice forum then the posts will be online. That way a lot of the weird stuff coujld be weeded out before it gets out in public. Also if someone is incapable of getting along they couljd be relgated back to the practice forum for re-programming!

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/6/06 8:49pm
Msg #143962

Actually what needs to be done is a practice forum...

What we need is a practice forum and when one has posted 50 decent and responsible posts to the practice forum then the posts will be online. That way a lot of the weird stuff coujld be weeded out before it gets out in public. Also if someone is incapable of getting along they couljd be relgated back to the practice forum for re-programming! That way you'd get rid of all the "tell me everything you know cause I'm new" and the search button would get pointed out, and people wold knwo that if they don't know their laws to go back and study them, and that stupidity in general would not be tolerated. We could change the name of notrot forums to Notary Utopia: the best of all possible worlds!

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/6/06 8:50pm
Msg #143964

Wow now that's weird, thoe two posts aren't even the same... n/m

Reply by Diga2Lin/FL on 9/6/06 9:51pm
Msg #143970

Re: Actually what needs to be done is a practice forum...

Good theory but what about people like me who read this board every day - for the most part I read but rarely post - when I do post I don't think my posts are irresponsible and I try to be respectful of others. That theory would punish me and keep me from getting to the "big girls'/boys'" board..Smile

How about just another tab for "I'm new and need all the help I can get" questions..that might help - along with an OT tab which I feel is sorely needed..

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/6/06 10:18pm
Msg #143975

Just messing around actually...

I realize that my suggestion is totally impractical, I just thought it was kind of droll. The problem is that no matter what happens, even if we have an OT tab the idiots are going to spill over. There are just some people who don't have any breeding and will cause trouble where ever they go. Frances MacDonald - flamac is just such a person. She was causing trouble on this forum last winter with her whiny and totally addlepated ideas. The idiocy continues only the names get changed to protect the guilty. There are several who post her regularly who keep changing their names. The problem is that any public forum such as this enable anyone with a keyboard to have an opinion and unfortunately I don't subscribe to the oft repeated sentiment that every opinion counts and that there is no such thing as a stupid question, this forum is testament to that. Have a great evening tomorrow is another wonderful day and every morning is a new beginning.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.