Notary Rotary
Why Can't I post this?
Notary Discussion History

Why Can't I post this?
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by DeliveryBoy on 9/11/06 8:10am
Msg #145058

Why Can't I post this?

This was blocked out... maybe it's about the company name? I'm spelling it backwards to see if that works...

[*** g/b/u?]

Still haven't been paid for a closing for yratonytirgetni (read backwards) over 60 days ago. Tried to fax invoice today and their fax says it's a disconnected number. E-mailed too.

I've been listed on there for years but only got one closing, which turned out to be a problem closing with multiple cancellations. They hired me directly, no title co. or signing co.

DB

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/11/06 8:23am
Msg #145061

that company and owner has been banned from this site

We think he has gone out of business. You are among quite a few that has not been paid.
Try the orange search button for contact with other NSA's who have had problems with them.

Reply by DeliveryBoy on 9/11/06 8:36am
Msg #145063

Re: that company and owner has been banned from this site

Uh oh! They owe me a lot. I checked this site for g/b/u's first and found some old ones. Banning [the name that shall not be spoketh] doen't seem like such a good idea. This is exactly the type of info. we need to keep from getting ripped off!

Reply by DeliveryBoy on 9/11/06 8:40am
Msg #145065

Phone number has been disconnected too. Ouch!

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/11/06 8:42am
Msg #145066

Re: Another good reason to be very selective if you work for

ss, and don't allow them to get to far behind in payments, no more then 30 days.....then request payment within 5 days or don't accept anymore work orders from them.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/11/06 8:43am
Msg #145067

Where is the integrity is this business? Well, ladies and gentlemen, we were right once again.

D-Boy did you try posting on his board? I have personally spoken with two NSAs that are owed money by this now defunct SS. Take the SOB to court, he deserves it more than you know.

Reply by DeliveryBoy on 9/11/06 8:47am
Msg #145069

Becca, anybody,

I did a search and can't find the others stiffed by INT. Does anybody know anybody that is in the same boat? Would like to take him to ct. (if they are tryly not paying, and if they are not already MIA). Not worth my plane ticket to FL I'm afraid. Need to find him/them first.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/11/06 8:49am
Msg #145070

Call me, I'll try to help. n/m

Reply by DeliveryBoy on 9/11/06 9:20am
Msg #145079

Re: Call me, I'll try to help.

Thanks Becca. I just emailed. Will wait for the smoke to clear and give you a call if you prefer. I do plan on taking them to ct. if they don't pay and they're not MIA. Anybody else want in?

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/11/06 10:34am
Msg #145097

Don't let it linger!

In a situation like this I would recommend fast action. If he files for bankruptcy you'll have to stand in line with everyone else and depending on his assets you might get little or nothing. The primary principle in collecting is that the the one who is the biggest pest gets paid first. You have to temper that is you ever expect additional business but in this case you don't have that consideration. Call him, bug him, get him to promise to pay you and don't let him stall, tell him you want to be paid and you want to be paid now! And pester him until he pays! Good luck! Man, I hate stiffs!

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/11/06 10:42am
Msg #145101

Re: Don't let it linger! Charles

Didn't you post an alternate phone number for him? I can't seem to find it.

I did find out that he let his commission lapse; it expired 8/14/06 according to the FLSOS Notary database. Of course, that site is not updated regularly. I does look as though he has moved on to some other money making scheme. Integrity?

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/11/06 10:48am
Msg #145105

No Becca, I didn't post the info, check your inbox in a few!

I really don't like to give out personal info on the net, even for a scumbag like this one!

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/11/06 10:54am
Msg #145108

Re: No Becca, I didn't post the info, check your inbox in a few!

Charles, he doesn't owe me anything but I am curious, can you throw that info at me? TIA

Reply by taxpro on 9/11/06 11:11am
Msg #145119

Re: Call me, I'll try to help.

I am also owed money by this company. I posted a message about it last week. Yes I've tried calling (phone disconnected), emailing (no response), and I've sent a certified letter. We'll see what happens with that. I'm wondering about contacting the title company that was involved in the closing....I'm not sure that's right since they didn't hire me, Barry did. But they need to know what he did.

Reply by DeliveryBoy on 9/11/06 11:34am
Msg #145133

Not Going to Let this Slide

Taxpro, etc.,

I will give them a chance to respond before going further, doesn't look good though from what I see here. Yes I contacted the title co. Trying to find his real info. now. If this all fails I will go to ct.

Assuming this doesn't work out, I would like to join the others stiffees to collect (I'll take the lead if nobody else has). E-mail me at: [e-mail address]

Reply by Teresa/FL on 9/11/06 11:46am
Msg #145139

Re: Not Going to Let this Slide

Taking a cue from BradCA, here's the link to his corporate information on file with the state:

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?a1=DETFIL&n1=L05000051394&n2=NAMFWD&n3=0000&n4=N&r1=&r2=&r3=&r4=INTEGRITYNOTARY&r5=

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/11/06 11:51am
Msg #145142

Thanks Teresa fo reposting this info. Also see message # 14464

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/11/06 11:52am
Msg #145144

OOPs, I meant #144164

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.