Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Why Wasn't I warned about Notaries Express in Vallejo, CA?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by HudsonBayCA on 9/21/06 7:24pm
Msg #147607

Had dealings with Notaries Express in Vallejo, CA. Performed a signing for them with no complications UNTIL after I left the signing. Apparently, the borrowers cancelled the loan stating that the notary stated it was a bad loan. I did not. The person at Notaries Express does not believe me and stated I won't get paid my fee. This was no $50 loan signing. I have no recourse but to put them on my No No list and never work for them again. In reading messages on this board and NotaryRotary, this company comes up with a bad reputation. Unfortunately, I found out too late.

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/21/06 7:25pm
Msg #147609

What are you doing taking $50 loan signings, warning enough! n/m

Reply by Dave_CA on 9/21/06 7:29pm
Msg #147612

Charles; He said it was NOT a $50... n/m

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/21/06 7:42pm
Msg #147613

Thanks Dave, you're right! n/m

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/21/06 7:47pm
Msg #147616

Re: Why Wasn't I warned about Notaries Express in Vallejo, C

It's amazing isn't it. I had a borrower lie to his LO today while I was sitting right there. The brw said I said something I did not say, so I called him on it on the spot and asked to speak with the LO. I should have known the guy was going to be trouble when I saw a 24oz can of Monster, an ashtray full of butts and the guy could not sit or stand still. He was a handful and the SO was no help either, but the LO got him calmed down enough for a re-draw tomorrow.

FWIW, I had a decent experience with Svetlana/Notaries Express, Vallejo about a year ago.

Reply by christiSocal on 9/21/06 11:32pm
Msg #147667

I've done a couple for them with no prob

Sorry about yours. Borrowers can be hinky at times

Reply by MBCA on 9/22/06 11:22am
Msg #147788

Re: Had the same thing happen to me!

The woman was sitting in front of me, talking to the loan officer and out of the blue she tells him that the notary said this was a bad loan and she should not do it! I was so shocked I was speechless! When I asked her why on earth she said such a thing she replied "oh, I'm sorry," but gave no explanation! I think she just wanted out of the loan without having to explain herself to the loan officer! It's like the people who leave the frozen food on a display at the front of the super market by the check-out stand because they've decided they don't want the item. Instead of saying, "I've changed my mind and don't want this," and giving it to the cashier so they can put the food back in the freezer!

Reply by Federico B. Saiki on 6/4/07 3:55pm
Msg #193577

Same story w/me. They only paid me $50 for a signing they claim was cancel. My intention is to warn notaries not to take signings from this company. They did not disclose this policy and also b/c companies that don't show a real address but only a P.O. Box should be considered high risk.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.