Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Would like to know if there is a NSA network in California?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by notarybycony on 9/13/06 12:08pm
Msg #145755

I am in the San Francisco bay area and willing to travel to network...

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/13/06 12:23pm
Msg #145759

I believe that Della is invovled in one and I know that there are several in the Valley and Southern California. Unfortunately I am not aware of one in the Bay Area, Hopefully someone will come froward and educates us both.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/13/06 12:38pm
Msg #145761

Marketing Network vs. Social Network - Differences

Here's a good place to inject some info on the formation of state networks which market and state networks which meet for lunch.

Marketing Network
In a marketing network, you'd want your contacts to be spread out around the state so that you would never, or seldom, overlap in coverage areas.

Social Network
In a luncheon network, you meet competition in a social setting. Exchange ideas, but don't give away the farm.

Therein lies the difference.

This is a real challenge to get across to people. They do not want to "hear" that it's not just another chatty group. It is a working group if you are seeking a marketing network.

Reply by notarybycony on 9/13/06 1:17pm
Msg #145768

Re: Marketing Network vs. Social Network - Differences

morning Charles, Brenda,
I find both of your advice very helpful and educational in many areas. I understand that there is a lot of communicational skills apply to this type of events and not everyone is good at it. With the help from everyone on this website, I might just make it alright.
I went and read your website Brenda, I fine it overwhelming at first but very informative, and I wish I had these information at hand prior to jumping into being a full time notary. But I am glad that I had sign up to NR, and met you both. hope that you two would be my guiding light into a successful notary and loan signing career..

Many thanks

Reply by notarybycony on 9/13/06 1:19pm
Msg #145769

Charles, you seem like a very knowledgable buy, if you are in the bay area would you consider being a leader in this area?

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/13/06 2:07pm
Msg #145781

I can't Cony, I haven't the time. I am a commercial real estate agent and while I maintain a home in Alameda it is not my primary home. I use Alameda as a base of operation for my clients in the entire Bay area and when I am there I have most of my time pretty well scheduled with business. Sometimes I take time there because of an event or friends (Fleet Week is coming up!). My primary homes are in Mendocino County and in Orange County and depending on the season I spend more time in one are than the other. This summer it was so hot everyplace that I kind of stayed here on the North Coast. In the winter I prefer Southern Orange County. Thanks for asking. I'm always as close as your computer.

Reply by TCMN on 9/13/06 1:23pm
Msg #145771

Charles/Ca

Even though I haven't been on, looking or posting, a friend said you were back. You are worthy of me posting here, even if it was just to say HI.

Hope your real estate has been busy. The projects I have going on have keep me far busier to pass by this forum.

Have a great day & don't be a stranger.

Ty

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/13/06 1:48pm
Msg #145777

Re: Charles/Ca

Thanks Ty:

I've had an incredibly busy summer. Finally the area is slowing down. Because I am on the coast we had a lot of people escaping the incredible summer heat in the Valley this year. There has been a lot of interest in commercial property along the coast. Now I actually have some time to relax. See you around.

Reply by DellaCa on 9/13/06 7:31pm
Msg #145857

This network is being worked on by [e-mail address], you will need at least 100 signings under your belt to join. How ever I am not the leader so you may contact BrendaCa for the details.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.