Notary Discussion History

YEAH BABY THATS WHAT I LIKE...
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Gary_CA on 9/30/06 10:33am
Msg #149510

WOO HOO WOO HOO HOO
WOO HOO WOO HOO HOO

The absolute worst my Dodgers can possibly do this weekend is tied for Wildcard.

Tied for the division championship... and a near guarantee for wildcard... and a chance to sew up the season with a sweep against the Giants in PacBell/SBC/ATT&T Park.

What more could you ask for????

WOO HOO WOO HOO HOO
WOO HOO WOO HOO HOO

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/30/06 10:36am
Msg #149512

**What more could you ask for????**

A win of the Texas Aggies against the Texas Tech Raiders.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 9/30/06 10:46am
Msg #149517

I'll tell you what more I could ask for.

I ask that over the off season the Angels get their heads out of their rear ends and start playing ball again. The way they are playing reminds me of Angels in the Outfield. Scoscia needs to take them all to the locker room and give them the speech that the coach played by Danny Glover did.

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/30/06 11:00am
Msg #149519

Re: I'll tell you what more I could ask for... $#@$%!

I don't much care about the AL... but I am an Angels fan... mostly because I have fond memories of Socia as a catcher for my Dodgers...

I hear ya. They were so impressive a couple years back.

He needs to give them a Tommy Lasorda style pep talk... most of which you couldn't repeat on a made for television movie.

Reply by cassiewi on 9/30/06 10:42am
Msg #149514

GO PADRES!!!

Now that the Angels are out of it, that is!

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/30/06 11:06am
Msg #149522

Re: GO PADRES!!! - Ditto!!!! n/m

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/30/06 11:07am
Msg #149524

Yeah, GO PADRES!!! All the way to the wildcard!!! n/m

Reply by cassiewi on 9/30/06 11:16am
Msg #149526

Division Champions!!!

The bums in blue can have the wild card...

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/30/06 10:43am
Msg #149515

I say D...I say DO....DOD...DODG...Dodgers...team team team

Name that tune and singer (think Sandy Koufax, Don Drysdale, Walter O'Malley era) "Doc"

"...and we defy...defy the JI...JIN...JINT...JINTS...(Giants!)...Orlando...Cepada...up to bat with the bases jammed...Orlando...Cepada...with a WHAM...BAM...he hit a grand slam....in the very first inning which was only the beginning like a bird...

Orlando goes to field the ball and Hiller covers first...Haller goes to back up Hiller...Hiller crashes into Miller...Miller falls...drops the ball...umpire calls him "SAFE" (Safe?)

Down in the dugout Alstin glowers...up in the booth Vin Scully scowls...out in the field O'Malley beams....attendance fifty thousand...........and what does O'Malley Do?

Ok...enuff already....make your guess as to singer and song NOW....(I'll wait)

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 9/30/06 4:13pm
Msg #149552

Danny Kaye n/m

Reply by css_mi on 9/30/06 4:17pm
Msg #149553

Go Tigers!!!!n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.