Notary Rotary
adding late charges..
Notary Discussion History

adding late charges..
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by ssqu/ky on 9/11/06 10:33am
Msg #145096

adding late charges..

I am doing a signing for a SS. I have done 1 other for them in June. Since I know how they take their sweet time paying I added my policy about late charges to the confirmation and emailed it to them requesting SS to sign and fax back before today's signing or I will not do the signing. My question to all of you is: would you do the same? I never had to put my policy on a confirmation for any other SS, TC. Your opinion is needed.
Thanks

Reply by Jersey_Boy on 9/11/06 10:50am
Msg #145107

I have done this on only two times in the past. Adding my own stipulations to the confirmation and requiring a signature from a compnay rep BEFORE the siging took place. In both cases, it was companies that I knew took their sweet time making payment.

The first one, they signed and returned and I was paid in the alloted amount of time.

The second one, they refused to sign and return, so I declined the signing....
PS-- The SS that refused to sign also closed up shop a few weeks later.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.