Msg #147183

digging up dirt?...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-vjessup2006sep20,0,2005994.story

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/20/06 9:53am
Msg #147189

Yup! You can run-but you can't hide ! lol n/m

Reply by hcampersFL on 9/20/06 10:30am
Msg #147203

It wasn't him it was the business??? This guy is a real piece of work.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/20/06 10:32am
Msg #147204

LOL that's what I thought...who writes the checks? This guy's a jerk off.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/20/06 11:04am
Msg #147214

Charm
The reporter who wrote that is a friend of Jamie's. There should be an article tomorrow in the Daytona News Journal.
There is a lot going on here that you all aren't aware of. I am working with a gentleman in Deltona and have discovered quite a lot of things about Mr Jessup.
I have been contacted by several notaries who he has stiffed, and they have agreed to talk to the gentleman in Deltona about their experience with Jamie. I have also contacted some notaries myself who I knew were stiffed by him and are waiting on their permission to pass their information on.

He says he will have to talk to his lawyer about paying those notaries! Well, as he wasn't incorporated I would think he is personally liable.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/20/06 11:16am
Msg #147218

Sylvia, are you deep throat? LOL n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/20/06 12:11pm
Msg #147231

Re: Sylvia, are you deep throat? LOL

Hmm Deep Throat referred to a secret sourceSmile Don't know how that applies. I have been told that I will be called by the reporter from the Daytona News Journal - I believe she is going to be contacting Becca too.

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/20/06 11:46am
Msg #147225

Sylvia

Why such a person would make himself a Candidate for anything , other then (the Rogues Gallery) is beyond me. Personal opinion, the responces that he is giving re:owing notaries reflects his arrogance and not to sound thinking. Everyone that he owes should file against him Pronto. You'll have to admit it's the Height of Gall for this man to run for anything. I've seen many negative posts and I believe he's on just about every NO NO list in the USA.

Mom and Dad were right "be careful what you do to other people. it will come home to haunt you."

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/20/06 12:13pm
Msg #147235

Re: Sylvia

I have no idea why he would even consider being a candidate. He should have known all this would have come out. He is even still practicing as a pastor in a different county from where he lives! I don't think he will be in the running as a candidate for much longer.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/20/06 12:14pm
Msg #147236

Re: Sylvia

Some of the responses on the Deltona board after I posted the link to the article:

Inexperienced, uneducated, and very unprofessional; does Deltona need this? My answer would be a 'no'.

Well, now we know for sure.

Maybe he should take some of that private school tuition he's paying and pay up? Ya think??

I'm so glad the truth is coming out about this FB!

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/20/06 12:44pm
Msg #147244

Re: Sylvia - Hooray - every dog has its day! n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/20/06 12:47pm
Msg #147245

Re: Becca

Did you miss the one where Jamie was referred to as "an unworldly backwoods yokel"

I just want to see those notaries get paid for their work! I was going to put the Orlando Sentinel link on the Deltona board early this morning, but someone had already put the whole article there.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/20/06 12:52pm
Msg #147248

Re: Becca

Yep, I saw the yokel comment...too funny.

I saw where Thunder Walking posted the entire article on a new thread after I posted the link on the ongoing JJ thread.

Reply by MelissaM_FL on 9/20/06 5:10pm
Msg #147302

I was floored when I saw he was running for public office...

JJ is one of the first, and worst, bad experiences I had as an NSA. He was rude and unprofessional on the phone to me, even calling me an idiot because there was an ID issue at the table (borrower left ID on the other side of the state) with an 11pm signing. On top of that, it took months of calling and letters to get paid by him. I finally called his office, said I was from Attorney So and So's office (which is where I worked at the time) and demanded payment or the attorney would follow up (which was true). That's how I finally got paid.

Reply by Stamper_WI on 9/20/06 6:07pm
Msg #147319

Re: I was floored when I saw he was running for public office...

I got an email from the owner of another notary site> She too has been contacted about this and is working on getting burned notaries in contact with the right folks down there.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/20/06 6:40pm
Msg #147340

Re: I was floored when I saw he was running for public office...

Stamper
You can have them contact me. My e-mail is in my profile.

I am in close contact with the person in Deltona that is working on this.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.