Notary Rotary
get some confirmation around here
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by notarybycony on 9/21/06 2:23pm
Msg #147517

I had a signing done last night at 9:20pm and my original scheduled time was 7pm upon arrival the borrower had a disagreement with the total that was listed on the GFE. the ss and borrower spend 1.5hr arguing over this matter and I was ask to wait.
Question #1 should or could I bill for the time spend there?

During their conversation the ss promised to deliver money by monday at noon. I went to the fedex to send a sameday packet, but the actt# provided me does not allow for sameday service for packet that is more than 1lb. I call the ss back this morning no one is available left message to their cell phones#. Since I have heard back from anyone in that office I sent it by overnight. there was no instruction provided for this signing.
question# 2 did I do the right thing by sending the packet back overnight?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/21/06 2:31pm
Msg #147522

Re: get some confirmation...question

You went to FedEx at 9:20 pm to ship the package?

Reply by Ndwa on 9/21/06 2:33pm
Msg #147527

Same day means that if your signing is completed before FedEx/UPS cut off for pick up in your area. Otherwise, everything is overnighted the next day.

Reply by notarybycony on 9/21/06 3:53pm
Msg #147558

Thank you for the info. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.