Notary Rotary
i need advice..............
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by JENNIE/CA on 9/14/06 11:59am
Msg #146009

i am very very very new at this. i just received my commission in January and the relocated from nor cal to so cal. i need some friendly advice on how to get started doing notary work. everywhere i go they ask if i have experience........i don't. i have been to title companies, i have given my cards out at work to people who know people in real estate. i have signed up with a few notary listing agents and nothing............. i am getting very discouraged. I am very eager to get started and i can't get my foot in the door. can anyone offer any advice on how i can get to where some of you are now. my other set back i think may be that i do have a full time job and i advertise myself available in the evenings and on weekends. help...............

Reply by MelissaCT on 9/14/06 12:10pm
Msg #146012

msg 33325 is a great place to start. You don't start an entry-level position as CEO -- the title companies know this, get your feet wet first. You'll need to sign up with HUNDREDS of companies to start getting any work at all. CA isnt' the easiest place to begin due to notary saturation -- You're not exactly the only game in town.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.