Notary Rotary
need help in NY
Notary Discussion History

need help in NY
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Brian Hogan on 9/30/06 1:54pm
Msg #149541

need help in NY

Wondering if the majority of NY signing agents focus on refis and equity loans? For those that do witness closings on purchase transactions, how much more difficult are they? I'm coming into the business with many years of experience in originations, but none in closings. Have been recently trained and certified generally, but by folks running signing businesses in other states. Would appreciate any assistance. Thanks, BH

Reply by aciardoNY on 9/30/06 6:15pm
Msg #149558

I have done one purchase closing and it wasn't difficult at all. There is no right to cancel.They usually include Real Estate Tax forms.There is another form that has to be filled out and signed by both the buyers and sellers( sorry drawing a blank on the name of it at the moment)
Nothing that a phone call to the SS or LO didn't clear up. Don't shy away, there's a 1st time for everything right?
I find that every loan is unique anyway so allow some time prior to the appointment to review and get your questions answered if you have any.

Reply by Brian Hogan on 10/4/06 8:26am
Msg #150109

Thank you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.