Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
ok dumb ? #2, is there a zillow type place for business'?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Peg on 9/20/06 6:44pm
Msg #147343

thanks again for your help .. Smile

Peg

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/20/06 8:13pm
Msg #147357

Re: Peg I bet it's someone's business.....Peg it is fun to

find your property but my info on my home was incorrect....with almost everything it stated.

Reply by Peg on 9/21/06 5:37am
Msg #147394

Re: Peg I bet it's someone's business.....Peg it is fun to

This was information on a business I am looking at purchasing. I wanted to try to find out the value of the property and the building. Just a rough estimate. Please don't be judgemental or assuming.

Again thanks to anyone for helping me out.

Peg

Reply by Lisa Prestegard on 9/21/06 7:50am
Msg #147407

Buying commercial real estate is a big step and...

should be facilitated with the help of a real estate professional, Peg. Contact your local Board of Realtors and ask them for a list of all agents that hold a GRI designation. I cannot stress to you how important that designation is when acting as a Buyers Agent.
Your agent will be able to show you comparable values through a market analysis to give you a clear understanding of the investment quality of this business. Email me offline if you'd like more info, Peg. naplesnsa @ yahoo.com

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/21/06 9:53am
Msg #147433

Re: Peg I was not being judgemental or assuming

just sharing my expereince when I used Zillow with regard to my home, I understood your question to be was zillow, a business......It would appear your question was, can you research residential and or business properties.....
This is the sad thing about a message board, one's words can so easily be misread......

Reply by MelissaCT on 9/21/06 10:35am
Msg #147458

Re: Zillow info

is based on property records. My town hall has my home listed as 10 rooms (there are 15, last I counted). I also have 6 BR, city records list 3...it might have helped if previous owners had pulled permits for work performed...but no permits exist in records on the property since 1900, when it was built. Although city hall knows about modifications that were made, "officially" they are not listed or included in the property record.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.