Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
quick feed back , please ( in a hurry excuse mistakes)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Jenny_CA on 9/29/06 12:36pm
Msg #149283

last name on ID Martinez ( not real name) name on docs Martines with "s"

I told client I have to notarize with Z like Id. after arguing back and forth I said they can sign the docs how ever they want but on the signature line for what I notarize it has to be with a Z and or if it's squiggly signature I will write down Martinez. He says I will hold funding and then won't get paid. I said well these are not my rules CA sos rules, if I provide a service and don't make errors on my part I need to be paid for my services.

Am I being argumentative again? He said he will call me back, but I don't know if I will want to take the job any more. This will be for a redraw . Have to leave for another 11am appt. will check in later.

Reply by FastCA on 9/29/06 12:49pm
Msg #149288

You are right on! IMO.

Reply by Larry/Ca on 9/29/06 1:00pm
Msg #149289

your right id must match signature you're notarizing. does he have other id with his correct name? How about credible witnesses?

Reply by Jenny_CA on 9/29/06 5:06pm
Msg #149362

Thank you for letting me vent, the docs have been corrected!

Everything is matching now. :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.