Notary Rotary
wow...
Notary Discussion History

wow...
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 9/12/06 1:43pm
Msg #145503

wow...

got an e-mail confirmation for appt tomorrow with one of my fav companies that I haven't heard from in about 5 months. Within the confirmation it now states - Fee is paid by______, not the lender or borrower. Just goes to show that we are not the only people utilizing this or any other notary forum.

So glad flaskmac is gone.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/12/06 2:12pm
Msg #145521

Funny you bring this up again. I was speaking to a SS owner last Friday and apparently they had used said Notary on a few occasions before she went NVTS. Never again, were the words that I heard. It seems some NSAs are really better suited to be WalMart greeters.

BTW, my closing for that SS ended up canceling due to (you guess it) terms. The difference between me and said Notary, I asked the borrower to contact the LO as I don't do over terms on the phone. The SS is very happy and not surprised with my position on this issue.

Reply by Beth/MD on 9/12/06 2:15pm
Msg #145524

Re: wow...Becca

Would you want said notary greeting you at Wal-Mart? She'd probably have to tell you the correct way to enter the store.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/12/06 2:16pm
Msg #145525

Re: wow...Becca

shoot I hate to have her stamp my forehead with one of those silly smileys my daughter gets

Reply by Beth/MD on 9/12/06 2:18pm
Msg #145527

Re: wow...Charm

don't let her near the kid...no telling what kind of long term damage that could cause.

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/12/06 3:31pm
Msg #145556

Is it safe to assume from the comments that said notary

crashed and burned and was swept into the trash?

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/12/06 4:06pm
Msg #145564

I honestly hope the NSA masses are getting this....

I wasn't kidding when I wrote that I am getting LOADS of business because of my response to her post-and we aren't even in the same geographical area. The hiring parties want us there in OUR role.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.