Notary Rotary
Assistance needed, please
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Lynn1765/FL on 4/9/07 3:42pm
Msg #184335

I am looking at all of my wiser brothers and sisters on NotRot and wondering...

Will someone assist me in creating a newsletter profiling myself for my area's construction/real estate industry, please?

Feel free to PM if you want, just need some help with this...

Thank you,

Lynn

Reply by CJ on 4/9/07 4:57pm
Msg #184357

For me, I do my best to keep my job a secret. I make $3,000 to $5,000 a month, (I have built my clientele over the years) and the more people that know about my job, the less income I get because they all want a piece of the pie. Borrowers say to me, "Wow, this looks like a fun, little, easy part time job. Is it "lucrative"? They think I sit at home and I am rolling in money. Why should I tell a complete stranger how to pick my pocket? I tell them, "I make enough for me, but I could not support your lifesytle on my income (true, since I never know when I will actually be working)". I tell them this is my income and my livelihood, and I am not going to tell them how to take it from me.

This is MY opinioin. Other opinions may vary.

Reply by hcampersFL on 4/9/07 5:14pm
Msg #184363

Lynn I would suggest you write a bio of your self and experience for others to read here, that would give someone an idea how to go about helping you. Email me if you want.

Also one of the first things I would do would be to purchase the premier membership to support "your family" here on Notary Rotary.
Beverly

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.