Notary Rotary
BEWARE OF CLOSINGS ON CALL AND PASSKEY CLOSING SERVICES
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by marko727 on 4/16/07 9:32am
Msg #185413

Just a heads-up to all you hard working notaries out there: Both Closings on Call and Passkey practice elusiveness. Kim Morrison at Closings no longer answers her phone and my e-mails go unanswered.
James Hamp at Passkey has had his business account frozen, or something like that, so he tells me, and no longer promises to pay me for a couple closings I did for him last year.
I'd be curious if any of you are in the same boat I am....

Reply by LJ on 4/16/07 10:09am
Msg #185419

I did a closing for Passkey in Oct 06 and was finally paid 2/20/07. Never again will I work for him. The loan didn't close and expected full payment, but I settled for 1/2 just to get something out of it. Something is better than nothing sometimes.

Reply by Chistine Goldsmith - GFBS on 4/16/07 11:32pm
Msg #185551

I did 2 closings for Passkey Closing Service, ok so far, paid in 30 days, did however needed last minute service and paid extra to go beyond my normal service area... Hummm... I will be more aware of this if they contact me again...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.