Notary Rotary
CFacts - non paying SS
Notary Discussion History

CFacts - non paying SS
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Serina/VT on 4/10/07 8:26am
Msg #184431

CFacts - non paying SS

Cfacts, almost 60 days late. Any idea how to get them to pay?

Reply by TRG_wy on 4/10/07 9:22am
Msg #184436

I looked at the closings I did last year for them.

Two took 136 days from closing date, one was 95 days, and one was 86 days.

Pester the heck out of them by sending reminder invoices and calling their accounting dept.. Keep records of all your attempts too.

Reply by Pierces Notary Services on 4/10/07 12:51pm
Msg #184480

Whenever I have a company that is late paying I fax them a letter from the attorney that I work and that is usually all I have to do.

Reply by Mysti_FL on 4/11/07 8:50am
Msg #184617

Yes but what does the faxed letter say????

I've got a couple that I am in the hole for, for $500 at 60-days(Steve Skaggs - ICS or Indenpendant Courier Service!!! Then, the company that hired him (mtg brokers) hired me to do a job last night. THEY still owe me $50 from one of the jobs Steve Skaggs hired me for, where they asked me to deliver some docs to the borrower in advance of the signing date.

Before taking this last job, I asked for their help in getting paid. She said that he would send me a check overnight (I implied that I would go to the governor of our state as I am a public official). Never received anything, of course.

Now what??? I can get letterhead from an old lawyer boss of mine..........but what do I say in this letter when I am in Florida, and he (Skaggs) is in California (or even Nevada, he once said)???

Reply by sue_pa on 4/11/07 10:59am
Msg #184638

what?

...I can get letterhead from an old lawyer boss of mine..........but what do I say in this letter ...

Perhaps I misunderstand. Are you implying that you're going to 'steal' someone's letterhead, make up your own letter, and send it out without the lawyer's knowledge or permission?

By the way, to the original posters, Credit Facts is a title company, not a signing service - a world of difference.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.