Notary Rotary
EXECUTIVE SIGNINGS
Notary Discussion History

EXECUTIVE SIGNINGS
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Tasha Smiley on 4/16/07 6:26pm
Msg #185523

EXECUTIVE SIGNINGS

I completed a loan signing in February 2007 for this company and have yet to receive my check, which was "mailed" last month. Now the company is refusing to call me back. Has anyone else had a problem with EXECUTIVE SIGNINGS?

Reply by jojo_MN on 4/16/07 8:07pm
Msg #185537

What's their address? n/m

Reply by pjc on 4/16/07 11:04pm
Msg #185550

did a signing on 1/20; rec'd check on 2/24. good luck

Reply by DogmongerCA on 4/17/07 8:14am
Msg #185565

Looks like this is not the first time

http://www.notaryrotary.com/forums/forumsbody.asp?id=&forumid=1AAA00000003&messageid=1AAA00292023&action=view&rid=&replytonbr=&replytoid=&subject=&format=threaded

Reply by Executive Signings Inc. on 4/17/07 7:19pm
Msg #185706

Re: Looks like this is not the first time

I read your post and just would like you to know that is not our company on that forum. Search through the forums and you will find another company of the same name in TX which looks like it had gone out of business. We are Executive Signings out of Newport Beach, CA and have no affiliation to the company you have posted. Look above and you will see that we do pay our notaries. The only time a payment is delayed is when we have not recieved the proper documention back from the notary (i.e. Notary Agreement, W9, etc.). If you feel as though you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me at [e-mail address]. Thank you and make it a great day.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 4/17/07 10:16pm
Msg #185751

The bad one is in FL, or was

Executive Closing Services, David Robb.
I heard they closed down.

Reply by Mandi Stevens on 7/31/07 6:43pm
Msg #203088

Don't take signings from this guy ... Chris Schreiber with Executive Signings out of Newport Beach CA... well unless you enjoy printing up HUGE packages and doing signings for FREE. I did my due diligence and closed a beautiful package. I have left numerous messages, emailed my invoice over 7 times and all I get is ignored. I contacted the BBB in their area and filed a complaint and that would be my suggestion to all who are having the same issue with getting paid. The next step is to hire a collection agency. I did my signing for his company back on 3-12-2007. So they are well past ---- PAST DUE.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.