Notary Rotary
Free Internet Phone Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by kmo on 4/1/07 4:02pm
Msg #183261

Saw this article today in the sunday usaweekend. Company called Jajah is offering free longdistance through the internet. website is www.jajah.com. Thought some might want to check it out and see if it works for you. Happy Sunday to all,Maureen

Reply by James H. Lissemore on 4/1/07 4:23pm
Msg #183263

This is a call back type service. Have used it over a year. Works fine. You place call on your computer, you get a call back to your landline phone and are connected to the number you called.
Can save you a lot of money on outgoing calls

Reply by JBarnes_NY on 4/2/07 1:32pm
Msg #183381

I use Sunrocket, sunrocket.com, it's $199.00 for a year all inclusive works great, the only problem is it is VOIP based so faxes don't always work, but $200 is better than $45/mo, plus long distance caller ID ... This is all inclusive, if you want to sign up and use my code you will get a free gift, I don't care if you use my code or not, I just thought I would put it out there, it's 716-837-8442 - James D. Barnes

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.