Notary Rotary
Good Advice
Notary Discussion History

Good Advice
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Belinda Haynes on 4/25/07 7:45pm
Msg #186999

Good Advice

All of the replies I have read so far have been very valuable. The honest and realistic approach is always best. I am not a full time signing agent but thought this would be good to add to my skill set. I am a loan officer who often ends up processing all my loans. I am looking forward to more replies. Message 33325 is awesome. Thanks!!!!!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/25/07 7:59pm
Msg #187003

You need to add some comments to your profileSmile

Reply by Margaret_FL on 4/25/07 8:02pm
Msg #187004

You need to put something in your profile about yourself. I am a loan officer also but I do not put that in my profile because it can work against you. I am a Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer and I also do RM closings and they think you will try to sell them your product. I did a refinance earlier this week where I felt he would benefit
from a RM but I could not say a thing at all.

Reply by Belinda Haynes on 4/28/07 7:30pm
Msg #187801

You are right about not being able to say anything about being a loan officer. I will be adding comments to my profile. I've just hesitated because I am a loan officer. So I think I will talk about my knowledge of processing. What do you think?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.