Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
I tried a search and nothing came up for me, maybe wrong..
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by ColleenCA on 4/27/07 8:54am
Msg #187315

wording. I remember someone posted a website quite a while back on how to look up an email address to find out exactly who it is registered to. Does anyone know what that is? Also, if a person says they are now living in Ohio, but there email address comes up as registered in Nevada does it mean they are lying and not actually in Ohio or can they log in from Ohio and still look like they are registered in Nevada? I hope this makes sense. Thanks all!

Reply by HARRY_PA on 4/27/07 10:03am
Msg #187326

Coleen:
You haven't said for whom or what you were searching.
Harry

Reply by ColleenCA on 4/27/07 10:26am
Msg #187330

Re: I tried a search and nothing came up for me, maybe wrong

I wasn't sure if I made myself clear. I am trying to determine if a person who sent me an email that shows a Nevada service provider is really in Nevada as I suspect or if she is in Ohio as she is saying she is but I don't believe her. I wanted to know if there is a way to find out if the person is really emailing from Ohio or Nevada. I am building a case against her and have already caught her in several lies and feel that she is lying about this as well to avoid service. Thanks.

Reply by cara on 4/27/07 12:27pm
Msg #187382

Try: http://www.whois.ws/

Reply by FWP/WA on 4/27/07 2:13pm
Msg #187425

Are you trying to serve her papers? If you have a suspected address you can send a postal trace. It takes a few days, but it will tell you for sure.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.