Notary Rotary
JaMark Mortgage Sigining and Closing Services, Indianapolis
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by lindab on 4/15/07 1:56pm
Msg #185317

FYI. Jamie Swinney has owed me for a closing from December 1, 2006 and refuses to pay me. I have called, e mailed, snail mailed and faxed as to why I have NOT been paid. The least that Jamie could do is tell me WHY. Companies, even bad ones, usually tell you if there is some sort of problem with payment. Jamie has avoided the issue since day one. I sincerely hope that others will read this before they make a mistake and take a job from Jamie. Perhaps, with any luck, JaMark is out of business.

Reply by Ashley/In on 12/18/07 8:39am
Msg #226611

I too have not received payment for two email closings done in March and April of 2007. Jaime has not responded to repeated emails, phone calls, and faxes. She had been somewhat "slow" to pay prior, but she had always paid when another signing came up. I think Jamark is going the way several signing companies have....getting paid by the title company and not paying the notary!!! What is extremely frustating is to receive no response. I even offered to allow small monthly payments over a several month period. I would beware of Jamark (Jaime Swinney).

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.