Notary Rotary
KY to FL and missing my old schedule
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by FLdocrunner on 4/24/07 10:13pm
Msg #186826

Good evening all. I have been gone almost a year but I have finally gotten settled in here in florida and wanted to check in and say hello to you all. Getting my signing business set up here in florida has been more difficult than I had imagined. I was always swamped with calls in kentucky. Here in florida I am swamped, but it involves a fishing pole and sunscreen. I carry my cell with me in the off chance I may get a call but the area I am in is saturated with notaries. I went from 20-30 calls a week in KY to 3 calls a week here in florida. I have been doing some major marketing in the past couple weeks so hopefully it will pay off. Hope everyone is doing well and are hanging in there.

Reply by Michelle Smith on 4/25/07 9:50am
Msg #186869

I'm experiencing the opposite. I moved from CA to KY (took over a year off) and started back up here in KY. I get ALOT more calls in KY than I did in CA. CA and FL are saturated and KY seems to have a lack of signing agents. (All of you stay right where you are! LOL)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.