Notary Rotary
Message Deleted
Notary Discussion History

Message Deleted
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Christine Ortiz on 4/27/07 2:15pm
Msg #187426

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Author Request - Special Exception

Reply by Molly Richardson on 4/27/07 6:57pm
Msg #187506

Re: SIGNATURES PLUS POLICE INVESTIGATION:I NEED YOUR HELP

I want to wish you the very best of luck. I ate $900 from Documents on the Run last year when they closed their doors and didn't pay what they owed. It isn't a pleasant position to be in...not receiving payment for work done. Although, I have had no ill dealings with Signatures Plus....therefore, I can't help in your case...I wanted to wish you well.

Reply by laurielnc on 4/27/07 10:29pm
Msg #187610

Re: SIGNATURES PLUS POLICE INVESTIGATION:I NEED YOUR HELP

I also have a signing that has gone unpaid. It is from Nov. 2006. They have told me over and over check is cut. I looked up Deed and it is recorded with my notarization. So everything went fine. They have tried to use me since but won't ever work for them again. They've paid me on 3 closings but this one has dragged on the longest. I have all paperwork to document and will pass it on...thanks for helping with deadbeats. There is a title company near where I live in Cary, NC that is ripping off notaries. Any idea on how I could help notaries in Va.? That is where most of them seem to be. I just want to go in and confront them but I don't believe I would be helping the situation. Any suggestions?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.