Notary Rotary
Nationwide Docs is NUTS!
Notary Discussion History

Nationwide Docs is NUTS!
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Lake/NWI on 4/6/07 11:23am
Msg #183960

Nationwide Docs is NUTS!

They called me to do an overnight PIGGYBACK for $50 + $25!

What SCARES me is that some NOTARY Nut will accept this job!

We REALLY need to come together on this fee issue. It's getting OUTRAGEOUSLY low!

Reply by ME/NJ on 4/6/07 11:29am
Msg #183963

I'm sure someone will, let them have it. I bet after they print out the book of papers and the time it takes to sign all of them and the 60 days for payment. I bet they will think twice about there 75 dollar fee for a piggy back..

I don't even care anymore, I know someone will take the low ball fee by me all the time.

Reply by Cassandra Andrews on 4/9/07 5:56pm
Msg #184370

i think the fee issue has just got to run it's course . . .

when people to work for that low of a fee, they either just don't care about the job, are too new (thus inexperienced) to know better or will take the job for experience and will want a higher fee the next timewhich keeps the ss and tc's dealing with the turnover. you get what you pay for which is why we see an increasing amt of instructions, requirements, etc. i'm just glad that i can say no and am not at the mercy of low fees. i do a good job and expect to be paid for it or no deal!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.