Notary Rotary
Reading instructions, info...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Lee/AR on 4/26/07 8:43am
Msg #187071

Had 4 different (& apparently desperate) co's call me for the same signing yesterday in a county I don't travel to--it's 2 1/2 hours one-way! All insisted that "a certain notary directory" (absolutely NOT Notary Rotary) 'said I cover this county'. No. And my profile in that directory clearly does NOT include the county. What does that tell me? They don't read profiles...and that 'other directory' is going downhill. Keep up the great work, Harry!

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/26/07 10:43am
Msg #187108

If it's the same directory I'm thinking of, I have had the same problem. Had a call the other day for a county I don't usually cover (except by special request by one of my good TC clients and for an extra fee) and I don't list it in my profile. The guy told me the directory said it was 19 miles from me. Say what? I mapped it on MapQuest while he was on the phone and it said 55 miles.

Problem also is, that other directory is getting so expensive that some notaries are not renewing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.