Notary Rotary
Resume
Notary Discussion History

Resume
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Heather Templin on 4/29/07 1:30pm
Msg #187889

Resume

Has anyone ever created a "notary" based resume. If so, would someone possible supply a copy, minus any personal info so I can see how these are done? I have my regular resume, but nothing notary based.

Reply by Charles_Ca on 4/29/07 2:07pm
Msg #187898

Re: Resume. In my opinion it should be the same as any

other resume. I believe that MS Word even has several templates for resumes. I've stopped doing resumes years ago and just do advertising flyers, I'm no longer looking for a job, just marketing my business: a huge distinction if you think about it.

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 4/30/07 3:14am
Msg #187981

I have one that's formatted more like a 'qualifications flyer' - if you go to my website, the resume is the the sum of the first two paragraphs on the 'home' page, and the text from the 'about me' page.

Whenever you ask for things that could be e-mailed to you, it helps a lot to 'link' your profile, enabling easy responding that way. =)

Reply by Heather Templin on 4/30/07 9:25am
Msg #187998

I like the way your worded that Renee.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.