Notary Rotary
Select Signings
Notary Discussion History

Select Signings
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Deblynn/CA on 4/10/07 2:35pm
Msg #184497

Select Signings

I just got a call for a 1st and 2nd, 1 BO for tomorrow AM about 15 min. from my home. Docs go to BO. They were only offering $75.00. I told him my fee and he was really surprised. He asked if that was my usual fee. I told him what my base fee was and he basically said we can't pay that. Told him I wasn't available anyway. Did a search and came up with different info on them, some good and some not too good.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 4/10/07 3:01pm
Msg #184500

They called me yesterday for a RM at 4PM today in Orlando. When I quoted my fee, he said he couldn't pay it since that was all they were getting for the assignment. I thanked him for calling anyway and wished him luck. I'm sure he was able to get someone else since Orlando is so saturated with notaries, but I couldn't justify taking the assignment at less than my usual fee considering the time involved and the size of most RM packages.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.