Notary Rotary
SignaturePlus Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Jerry Hoey on 4/29/07 9:50am
Msg #187852

For those of you who have trouble getting paid from this company, there may be hope.

On another forum board I found that the police have started an investigation into their practices. The fraud detective police officer, Mr. Paul Jessup is with the Irvine, CA police department.

According to the notary who posted this information, the detective called the company and said they only reason that payment was not made was 'the notary did a bad job or payment was not received from the mortgage/title company."

I know in my case, the title company paid SignaturesPlus because out of frustration I billed the title company. They said that they have already paid.

According to the forum board posted information the Detective is looking for information from other notaries. You can email him at: [e-mail address]

He would like information such as: Borrower's name and confirmation or loan number, date signing was completed, date you requested payment and any dates of additional correspondence requesting payment, the name of the mortgage or escrow company, amount you are owed, your email address and phone number.

You may want to consider this option.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/29/07 11:38am
Msg #187860

Re: SignaturePlus Signing Service - see msg 187426 n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.