Notary Rotary
Signing Companies
Notary Discussion History

Signing Companies
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Tasha Smiley on 4/16/07 6:16pm
Msg #185517

Signing Companies

I was contacted by a loan signing company a few months ago to do a loan signing. The signing was last minute and yet I completed it. I went to the clients house 3 times due to she had issue with her fees on the docs. The signing company has not paid me and will not return my calls. What action should i take next?

Reply by Leon_CO on 4/16/07 6:25pm
Msg #185521

It's hard to tell you what to do without knowing more. How you deal with the problem depends on:

- Who is the signing company? (Can't give you any contact information unless we know who you're talking about.)
- Who was the lender?
- Were there any stipulations that you agreed to? (Won't get paid if loan doesn't fund.)
- Did the loan fund?

There are a lot more questions. But basically, you need to draw a clearer picture. Not all problems can be solved in the same manner.

Good luck.

Reply by Tasha Smiley on 4/16/07 6:32pm
Msg #185524

Signing was with executive signings.. Terms were I was to be paid at close of loan. Which was 2/21/07. There contract shows if clients refuses to sign they still give you a fee. I went 3 times due to TransUnion (Lender) error and client fee refusal. Due to the client fustration I did not charge her for all 3 visits and in hopes of future signings provided by executive sigings I lowered the cost.

Reply by Leon_CO on 4/16/07 6:43pm
Msg #185525

Check your PM n/m

Reply by lbsNC on 4/16/07 7:24pm
Msg #185531

Re: Check your PM

I'm in a like situation, what is a PM n/m?

Reply by Rhonda Skansi on 4/16/07 7:56pm
Msg #185535

a "private message" reply to the poster in the thread. n/m

Reply by Mandi Stevens on 7/31/07 6:44pm
Msg #203090

Re: Check your PM

Don't take signings from this guy ... Chris Schreiber with Executive Signings out of Newport Beach CA... well unless you enjoy printing up HUGE packages and doing signings for FREE. I did my due diligence and closed a beautiful package. I have left numerous messages, emailed my invoice over 7 times and all I get is ignored. I contacted the BBB in their area and filed a complaint and that would be my suggestion to all who are having the same issue with getting paid. The next step is to hire a collection agency. I did my signing for his company back on 3-12-2007. So they are well past ---- PAST DUE.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.