Notary Rotary
Thanks SueW & Lisa for the info on legal paper at Quill.com
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Leslie_Mo on 4/29/07 2:13pm
Msg #187901

I placed my order this am and was very happy with the savings and free delivery. My question to Sue is where did you find the stock number for the paper and Lisa where did you get the coupon number - hff to get the $15 reduction? I looked all over their website and didn't find stock number or coupon letters on my own. If you hadn't provided them here I wouldn't have gotten the great price or discount. I would like to be able to find this information on my own since you may not always be availale to lead me by the hand like you did this time - lol. Thanks for your help.

Reply by Lisa Prestegard on 4/29/07 2:51pm
Msg #187908

Coupon code

Before I order anything online (and I mean ANYTHING), I google the words "coupon code" and the store name. Usually, there are several 'codes' you can use. For example, if I had ordered $150 or more, there was a $30 code to use at Quill. Staples, OfficeMax, Office Depot, CVS Pharmacy online, and a myriad of other stores I regularly order from all have these codes. You just have to look for 'em.
As for the stock number, it's printed on the end of the ream. I don't know where Sue/TN found the sale, but I am sure glad she did!
I suggest that since legal paper is rarely this cheap, you order again tomorrow and use their delayed delivery option and the same coupon code. That's what I do. Saves me a bunch of $$ Wink

Reply by ZeeCA on 4/29/07 2:54pm
Msg #187909

THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Lisa! n/m

Reply by Leslie_Mo on 4/29/07 4:20pm
Msg #187916

Re: THanks Lisa! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.