Notary Rotary
Top Notch Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by kcg on 4/16/07 5:36pm
Msg #185514

Has anyone worked for and been paid by this company? I did a signing on 3/8, they say check was sent out 8 days ago...hmmmm. Manager supposed to be calling me tomorrow. Any info would be appreciated.

Reply by cassiewi on 4/16/07 5:39pm
Msg #185515

If they are out of Florida, signing done 1-23-07, received the check on 3-5-07. A little long to wait IMO.

Reply by kcg on 4/16/07 6:17pm
Msg #185518

Yes, they are out of FL - a fairly new signing service according to the info I can gather. At least you DID get paid......I agree, that's a pretty long time to wait. I will be speaking to the manager tomorrow and see what I can get out of him...thanks for the reply.

Reply by Rhonda Skansi on 4/16/07 8:01pm
Msg #185536

I did a last minute signing for them once....which they were

SO appreciative at the time. However, when I got my check they deducted $25 for no fax-backs. That was my first signing for them, they didn't tell me about those requirements - just excited they found me at last minute. The docs were good too, no mistakes or missed sigs. Just an excuse to keep part of the fee. I told them to take me off of their list.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.