Notary Rotary
Velocity Signings print untruths
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by MICarole on 4/23/07 10:03am
Msg #186496

"Velocity Signings would like to invite professional, experienced, Certified Signing Agents to register and become part of our winning team. Please click on the “Notary/Escrow Sign-Up“ tab above to register. Please fill in all the appropriate information. Please use your e-mail address as your login name and pick your own password. If you forget any of this information, it can easily be resent to you. We are obligated to our customers to provide very experienced and professional signing agents. As such, you will be interviewed and all stated experience and references will be thoroughly verified before you become part of our team. We pay fair and we pay fast…net 30 days and therefore we will only hire the best. Refusals to sign will pay you a fee for your printing costs and trip cost."

The statement above is on their web site. I have been waiting for payment far beyond the "30 days" I have e-mailed and left voice mail messages to no avail.

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS ORANIZATION !!!!!

Reply by debbie/MD on 4/24/07 8:31am
Msg #186663

I have been trying to collect on a closing I did January 10, 2007. I did speak to someone a few weeks ago who said the company had changed hands and the checks were being sent out. I haven't received mine yet. Whenever I call no one is available and I have to leave v/m.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.