Notary Rotary
"Doc" Stuart will be moving to a new location, so effective
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Signing_Doc on 4/9/07 12:41am
Msg #184228

the first week in May, The Signing Doc will not be able to take any signings. As I stated previously on the forum (when I was looking for a Real Estate Attorney)...my house, which is/was a lease option is being foreclosed upon (the owners didn't pay and the bank took back the house.) According to all RE attorneys in the area, including Bob Massey (local RE attorney and contributor for the FOX News Network)...we don't have a snowballs chance in Texas (ooops Sorry BrendaTx)...of getting back our deposit. We talked to the 'new bankers' and they are not cooperative with a 'short sale' and therefore we are being forced to 'get outta Dodge' and find a new location. We have decided to move to Mesa Arizona and I am currently changing my residence THERE in order to get my AZ notary commission. According to the AZ SOS Office, it takes about 6 weeks for the process, so that's why I have said on my profile that I will be unavailable for business the month of May, and hopefully (depending on AZ) back in business by EOM in June. Thanks to all of you who have sent me assistance regarding my dilemma, and I look forward to rejoining "the fold" in early June. Fortunately, I have also started another business (which I will not disclose here out of respect to Harry), but if you are interested, please contact me at my [e-mail address] email. Again, thanks, read my profile (most of the same information)....and will update the post when I'm "back in the saddle again".

"Doc"

Reply by christiSocal on 4/9/07 1:34am
Msg #184231

gheez, all sorts of stinky stuff is happening out there! Thats just not fair! I hope somehow and/or day you are able to get your money back.
My sister used to live in Chandler, right next door, it's a beautiful area (if you like heat!). I hope all goes well for you and you get back to work soon!
Your music will be missed...

Reply by Ernest__CT on 4/9/07 6:58am
Msg #184233

Best wishes, "Doc"!

Losing you home that way is major suckage.

Your Posts here have been informative, funny, and a breath of fresh air. Please do keep active on Notary Rotary during your transition time.

Best of luck!

Reply by lenelle/FL on 4/9/07 7:01am
Msg #184234

Good Luck - Visit often if you can! n/m

Reply by Susan Fischer on 4/9/07 11:45am
Msg #184284

Can't wait 'til you're singin' again!

And here's hoping it's a smooth move for you and yours.

All the best,
Susie

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.