Notary Rotary
~poll~
Notary Discussion History

~poll~
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by SueW/Tn on 4/27/07 10:54am
Msg #187342

~poll~

ASSUMING everything is perfect, great docs on time, great fee for a company known for paying in 24 hours, no traffic...

What is the ONE thing that would turn this into a nightmare signing? The ONE thing that happens that just sets you on edge?

For me it's the (sorry guys) male professional who decides he wants to control things and who, for giggles I guess, wants to see if you'll jump through all the hoops that everyone that surrounds him does. I can be very dominating but geez I hate to call on that just to get a darn doc signed!

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/27/07 10:59am
Msg #187345

my first response is a punch in the puss. However, being the pro that I am, I would probably say, look, all these term and such should be well known to you as expained over the pc, phone by your LO and in the many docs you already have in your possesion. Now if you want to compare wits, get out the chess game.

Sorry, I'm blinded by angry Smile

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 4/27/07 11:01am
Msg #187348

Re: LOL Charm..you're too funny.. n/m

Reply by LJ on 4/27/07 1:17pm
Msg #187405

Sue, are u sure you didn't do the same closing I did just the other night? Don't u just love the know-it-all professional. Hubby calls them the "educated idiots". I have another name. shhhhh

Reply by Lee/AR on 4/27/07 2:54pm
Msg #187449

Ya' hadda poll this today, huh. Just fielded my 3rd PITA in 12 years. Wasn't a nightmare, but was a PITA. Control-freak. What really disturbs me is 2 of 'em have been this year---and it's only April!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.