Notary Rotary
loansignersinc.com
Notary Discussion History

loansignersinc.com
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by mtnotary on 4/13/07 9:54pm
Msg #185155

loansignersinc.com

Boy if I had only looked at this board before I said yes to this company. I did a job for them on 2/12 and have called everyweek for the past 6 weeks looking for payment. I just keep getting an answering machine for someone called Olivia.
I go on their website and keep getting the following message
HERE IS THE STATUS OF YOUR INVOICE: Your check has not been issued yet. Our records indicate our accounting department has already received your prior inquiry email and you have been added to our priority payment list. However, thay have received notification you have inquired again just now. Your check will be sent just as soon as possible and we sincerely aspologize for the delay. You will receive an email very soon notifying you when your check is on it's way.

Thank you for your services and we hope to do business with you again soon!

When I read the last sentence I just think FAT CHANCE!! Anybody know how I can get paid from them?
Really dumb on their part not to pay only 4 Certified SIgning Agents in NW Montana not a lot to pick from but plenty of work.
Any help would surely be appreciated.

Reply by LJ on 4/13/07 10:33pm
Msg #185161

They still owe me for one I did last Sept. I keep getting these e-mails thanking me for my patience. I filed a bbb complaint and they did not respond to it. Filing that complaint obviously delayed my payment longer. What jerks.

Reply by David Kral on 4/14/07 12:23am
Msg #185172

Avoid at all costs

Firm is a complete waste of time. Completely unprofessional. Do not work for them.

Reply by Stamper_WI on 4/14/07 6:14am
Msg #185181

Re: Avoid at all costs

I just received emails for the 3 I did for them in January stating that the checks are issued and should be here within 10 days. We'll see

Reply by Ralph Roberts on 4/14/07 7:44am
Msg #185183

Re: Avoid at all costs

I received the same email in recently for three signings done in January also. AND THEY DID SEND A CHECK FOR PAYMENT IN FULL!

Big surprise.

But before anyone takes this as totally positive news, they still owe my partner over $800 from last year. So we are still not doing signings for them.

Reply by RalphNC on 4/16/07 11:58am
Msg #185442

Loan Signers Inc. comes through!

Wow! Gotta be fair to Loan Signers Inc. here... they not only got me paid off but also made a payment to my wife, who had more on the books with them than I did.

So, we're giving them a second chance and they are off credit hold now.

We'll see. ;-)

Reply by hcampersFL on 4/16/07 1:12pm
Msg #185461

Re: Loan Signers Inc. comes through!

after all that trouble getting paid you are now going to give them a second chance?

Reply by RalphNC on 4/17/07 8:18am
Msg #185566

Re: Loan Signers Inc. comes through!

yep... we got paid for 11 signings, so we're risk one or two at a time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.