Notary Rotary
new to this...
Notary Discussion History

new to this...
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by Lea Miles on 4/3/07 11:16am
Msg #183524

new to this...

Hi everyone...I am BRAND new to this and have completed only 2 signings..any advice for me to do more? Also..has anyone heard about the opportunities for mobile notaries in the auto indsutry? THANK YOU for any advice you may offer!

Reply by Cris_AR on 4/3/07 11:35am
Msg #183525

Lea, Use the orange search button and read #33325, it has a wealth of info, good luck!

Reply by Amalia Contreras on 4/3/07 11:53am
Msg #183526

Re: Dont quit your day job!!!!! n/m

Reply by Jim/MI on 4/3/07 12:27pm
Msg #183532

A wealth of information is contained in message 33325. My suggestion is to print it out in its entirety and save as it is a great reference manual.

Reply by TheBest/PA on 4/3/07 8:32pm
Msg #183598

Welcome to the madness. I would suggest that you get your name and post cards out there as much as you can. I have read a lot of great information on the posting here, so check this often. Although we are all in the same business and in some cases looking for work in the same areas people here are very nice. Learn as much as you can about the title process and dont try to just "wing" it. Personally i dont like to know that someone gets a notary just to do this work and dont have clue what a the loan docs and title process is all about.
My best advice is to study, learn as much as you can and check the postings here for support.
Again. welcome to the madness oh and DONT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB. best of luck

Reply by JanetK_CA on 4/4/07 3:53am
Msg #183627

"Personally i dont like to know that someone gets a notary just to do this work and dont have clue what a the loan docs and title process is all about."

I assume you mean that someone "gets a notary commission"... "A notary" is a person authorized by their state to notarize documents, not something you "get". Sorry for being nit-picky, but I know I'm not the only one who has this pet peeve. BTW, I agree with most of your post wholeheartedly!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.