Notary Rotary
sample docs...
Notary Discussion History

sample docs...
Go Back to April, 2007 Index

Posted by FWP/WA on 4/4/07 1:58am
Msg #183626

sample docs...

There was a thread a few days ago about sample docs, and there was a link, but that link didn't have any samples for WA. Does anyone know of a site I could get some sample docs to study and continue to do the sponge learning thing (soakin' it up)?

Reply by Ndwa on 4/4/07 4:06am
Msg #183628

Doesn't matter what state, if you can do one you can do them all. Just read up, memorize and understand what each document say (for your knowledge) so you know exactly where in a page to point the borrowers to when they ask "what's this?"

Actually, I found it more beneficial if you can find a TC website that has a glossary of terms used in loan/real estate.

Now the good news, you did well and passed your first signing. The last thing I heard was they have had enough problem with that loan.

Reply by FWP/WA on 4/4/07 11:50am
Msg #183663

That's great! I had meant to ask you about that signing too. I figured since I haven't heard anything, everything must have been good.

"The last thing I heard was they have had enough problem with that loan."

Do you mean the borrowers had been difficult through the process, and they were happy to finally get them signed and it over with?

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 4/4/07 4:06am
Msg #183629

No docs here either, but some definitions here that might be useful to you ....

http://www.americannn.com/resources/resourcefs.html

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.