Notary Rotary
A big thank-you to everyone ....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Serina/VT on 10/5/07 8:17am
Msg #214929

..who takes the time to either post names of companys that have poor payment historys, or reply to inquirys about signing services/title companies. I've been coming here for 3 years now and reading those posts has saved me from taking on jobs I would most likely not have been paid for. Of course even some companies with good reps here have gone belly up (EFS anyone?) and been a shock to all of us.

I know how hard it is in todays market to say NO to work, but in my experience, when you say NO to the non payers, sometimes the title company, in desperation will contact you directly. I do have a few SS/title companies that pay well, and on time. ADI, Res-Title, Banc-serv, IPT just to name a few. I'd rather keep myself free to work with the ones that play fair than gamble on ones that have a bad rep with even a few other notaries.

Again, a BIG thanks to all of you!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.