Notary Rotary
Acknowledgment Stamp
Notary Discussion History

Acknowledgment Stamp
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Kathy/ID on 10/5/07 11:13am
Msg #215023

Acknowledgment Stamp

Does anyone know where I could get one made? I would like to get one with my state's wording so I do not have to hand write it on the front or back of document. State law says can be on back and only use a loose if last resort.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/5/07 11:16am
Msg #215027

bet you donuts to a dollar Harry can get it done for you. His stamps are great quality and very reasonably priced.

Check to see if he has one for your state in the store, if not ask him about making oneSmile

Reply by Kathy/ID on 10/5/07 11:21am
Msg #215033

I have checked the store already and did not see one.

How do I get a hold of Harry to see if he can make me one?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/5/07 11:35am
Msg #215046

Use the "Contact Us" button - I have e-mailed him and give him the message number so he can read your message. But I bet he can make oneSmile

Reply by Julie/MI on 10/5/07 1:50pm
Msg #215073

now i'm curious as to ID's picky wording.......

Reply by Tony_FL on 10/5/07 3:20pm
Msg #215094

I checked the wording (see below .. from Idaho Code 55-710) and it's really not much different than most all other states for an ack of an individual. A CA all-purpose would certainly suffice.

Text of Acknowledgment --

STATE OF IDAHO

COUNTY OF __________________

On this _____________ day of __________________, in the year of _______________, before me, ____________________, a Notary Public, personally appeared ____________________________________, known or identified to me (or proved to me on the oath of ___________________________), to be the person whose name is subscribed to the within instrument, and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same.

(Seal)

Notary Public

Printed Name: ____________________

Commission Expires:

Reply by Kathy/ID on 10/5/07 3:20pm
Msg #215092

The wording itself is not that picky it is just that if the ack is incorrect then we have to either put right it out or put it on the back of the document. Only if there is no room on the front or back of the document can you use a loose ack.

Reply by JamesLee/VA on 10/5/07 9:12pm
Msg #215169

Staples...24.99...20 minutes..grea Quality Self Inking n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.