Notary Rotary
Adding companies to signing central
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Kathy/ID on 10/1/07 4:45pm
Msg #214124

Are we still having issues with companies being added to signing central? I know people have tried to add them and then get a message that they were there or something like that. Does anyone know if it has been fixed?

It would be good to put the companies people have posted about here, if we could add them.

Reply by Priority/CA on 10/1/07 5:27pm
Msg #214137

Apparently there's still an issure with getting companies added to the signing central. I've tried on several occassions and continue to get the same message your getting, that they've already been added. Please keep us posted! PRIORITY Signing's/CA.

Reply by Todd/OH on 10/1/07 6:11pm
Msg #214145

I tried also. They say they're working on it.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 10/1/07 8:50pm
Msg #214171

The thing is, many SS have notary listings here on NotRot like you and I do. When we try to add the SS to Signing Central, Harry's system recognizes that it's a duplicate entry. It's supposed to be flagged on Harry's end at that point and then his staff investigates and makes corrections as needed.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.