Notary Rotary
Another bad Signing Company
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Dianna Boucher on 10/8/07 10:00pm
Msg #215516

Please put Nations Signature Closers, Inc Shawnee Mission, KS 66207 866-291-8891 on the no paying Companies. I did a closing in June 2007 for them and have not received payment. I contacted the Better Business Bureau in their city and awaiting the out come. Thank you.

Reply by LJ on 10/8/07 10:03pm
Msg #215518

I did one for them in Sept and was paid in 2 weeks. Never have had a problem with them.

Reply by Dianna Boucher on 10/8/07 10:05pm
Msg #215520

Wow, 2 weeks and paid! I have faxed W-9, called, e-mailed and gone out of my way for them to pay me and they keep telling me that they will look into it. How many closings do you do for them? I still contacted the BBB. Glad to hear you got paid

Reply by janCA on 10/8/07 10:11pm
Msg #215521

I've done many, many signings for NSC over the past three years and have never had a problem. Keep on their butts.

Reply by Dianna Boucher on 10/8/07 10:15pm
Msg #215522

Thanks JanCA. Will keep on their butts!!!! They all sound professional and courteous on the phone when I have called and say they are going to see what the hold up is for payment, so will keep going with this.

Reply by asigner on 10/9/07 8:40am
Msg #215542

NSC - a great company - be patient and

Please dont post negatives about companies with good track records -everbody is struggling at this point - give them some time to catch up - if it is possible

Reply by sue_pa on 10/9/07 9:44am
Msg #215548

why not?

She is having a bad experience. it appears that it is a fluke. Many great companies started out with small, sporatic payment issues. Hopefully hers is just an error. You feel NSC is a great company but I personally don't - in my area they are one of the cheapest payers - some apparently feel paying promptly is all that's necessary to be good. Others feel that paying a decent fee (especially for a title company which is exactly what NSC is) is more important.

Reply by asigner on 10/9/07 1:56pm
Msg #215604

Re: why not?

As for me, they have always met my fees, I have done tons of work with them, and calling them "another bad signing company", for one missing payment does not, IMHO, classify you as bad. Maybe the low-fee problems you are talking about have to deal with demographics. My location, as well as other factors, may play a important role in decisions involving fees.
After reading others' posts on this subject, its seems, they too have had tremendous success with NSC.
Any hoot, Ms. Sue, didnt mean to step on any toes!

Reply by jojo_MN on 10/8/07 10:20pm
Msg #215524

I've done over 30 closings for them and paid within 2 weeks n/m

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/8/07 10:32pm
Msg #215525

Ditto, jojo, et al. I've never had a problem w/them n/m

Reply by Larry/Ca on 10/8/07 10:34pm
Msg #215526

Yep, 2 weeks, good company n/m

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 10/8/07 10:41pm
Msg #215527

Great company year in and year out

Just a suggestion: try to speak with someone in management

Reply by MichiganAl on 10/8/07 11:08pm
Msg #215529

I've done over 1000 signings for them, no problems ever.

I've worked with them for four years. They pay me every two weeks like clockwork. They are the least of my worries when it comes to getting paid.

Reply by ME/NJ on 10/9/07 12:27am
Msg #215531

Pay within 2-3 weeks- did one last month for them

Always paid on time for many years.

Reply by Dianna Boucher on 10/9/07 10:22am
Msg #215557

Re: Pay within 2-3 weeks- did one last month for them

Thanks for all your input. I have not been paid since June. I have talked to several staff and emailed them as well. Matthew, Chris, Joe. I will keep trying. I am not necessary bad mouthing a company but just warning others that I haven't been paid. I am glad to see all the posts that they are a great company.

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/9/07 10:39am
Msg #215561

No problems here

I have done business with them for 4 or 5 years, and never had any issues. Just did 2 closings for them in August, was paid with in 2 weeks.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/9/07 10:51am
Msg #215566

Re: Dianna, sounds to me like your issue may go deeper

than you realize. Either your situation is a fluke and they've just overlooked you, or something went wrong with the loan somewhere along the way which is why they're not paying you. IMO, you may want to check with the appropriate recorder's office to see if the mortgage/deed you had signed was recorded and, if so, get a copy of it to send to them as supporting documentation.

my .02 FWIW

Reply by Dianna Boucher on 10/9/07 6:30pm
Msg #215647

Re: Dianna, sounds to me like your issue may go deeper

Thanks for the input Linda. I'm trying to contact Matt since everyone there is referring him to me. The people I have spoken to have been nice and see where they owe me the money and confirmed the appointment I did for them, the amount of $150 and it closed so still don't know what the hold up is.
Thanks everyone for the help.

Reply by pan/nd on 10/9/07 10:40pm
Msg #215736

Try this:

Go to their website...www.nationsclosers.com.

In the upper righthand corner..click on "Contact Us"

On the "Contact Us" page...click on "Accounting Inquiries"

Then tell your story.

I had a couple of grand owed me by various title companies at one point..including some of the biggies.

I got on the internet and would up collecting every dime this way.

If you have no luck with accounting...e-mail somebody at "Administrative Inquiries"

I suspect you'll get paid.

I've been in this business for 7 years and have never had a problem with this company.

Reply by JandB on 10/26/07 10:56am
Msg #218430

Nations Signature is one of our favorite companies to work for. I highly recommend them

Reply by Dianna Boucher on 3/25/08 1:34pm
Msg #240624

They did pay me and very courteous about it. It was a 4 month wait but did get paid and would do business with them again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.