Notary Rotary
Another one bites the dust?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by JinCA on 10/2/07 7:43pm
Msg #214353

Has anyone heard from Firma Signing Solutions lately? Either a call for work, or a payment? I have been e-mailing and calling for weeks with no replies or returned calls. They owe me for July and August.
TIA,
J.

Reply by HawaiiNotary on 10/2/07 8:04pm
Msg #214357

They owe me for one the end of May. Last conversation with them was the end of August. They don't have a good reputation for coming through with payment.

Reply by JinCA on 10/2/07 8:29pm
Msg #214358

They were paying me in about 30 days for a couple I did in July. I stupidly assumed they would continue to do that. Now it is like they have dropped off the face of the earth.

Reply by ConnieK on 10/8/07 12:46am
Msg #215373

Signing 7/23/07 for Firma Signing Solutions. No payment. Contact with BBB had no contact. Now who can we turn to? What can Notaries do to get payment across borders? Small Claims do not go beyond border? Oregon claim. Let's let the Title Co know those who do not pay! We need better...Signing Services need to GO!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.