Any info on
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Kevin/Ct on 10/3/07 2:16pm
Msg #214553

Any info on

Notarybay.com

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/3/07 2:20pm
Msg #214557

Yeah, they're spamming us with emails, obviously just another startup venture that'll quickly be trying to take money from your pocket to stay listed with them.

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/3/07 2:54pm
Msg #214572

Re: Any info on - the easiest con game in the world, huh?

I have a relatively big notary email database...why don't I just email them all and tell them that if they sign up with me I'll try to get them work?

Send me $25 and you'll be on my marketing list...

Of course, my terms of service will NEVER imply that I will actually GET THEM WORK...just that I might...100 notaries later...I am $2500 richer. That's not a bad little bit of change for basically no work.

Reply by CJ on 10/3/07 3:38pm
Msg #214579

Remember when . . .

Remember when . . .

1. It was hard to find signging sevices.
2. When you did, they were picky.
3. They wanted notaries with credentials and experience.
4. If you had credentials and experience, they already had someone covering your area.
5. They had enough money to pay full price even if it was a no sign.
7. No one even thought of a "sign-up" fee.
8. You spent more time signing than chasing down checks.

I remember someone recently posted on this forum that if you join his notary support team, for a small fee, he would pray for you. Of course he was being silly, but that's the bottom line of these new SS: give us your money so we can pay OUR rent.

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/3/07 3:40pm
Msg #214580

Re: Remember when . . .

I remember that CJ, it was not so long ago!!! The notary world has changed for sure!!

Phillip

Reply by CJ/OR on 10/3/07 5:18pm
Msg #214601

Send me their contact details ... i.e. address ... next time I'm in Portland (Friday?), I'll look them up.

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/3/07 5:32pm
Msg #214605

Hi Kevin, this should give you the info you need...

to make an informed decision.

The serpent has reared its ugly head again, I think this needs to be addressed for the sake of the newbies that are unaware of the deception that is beginning to occur yet again. Maybe not just for the newbies, but also for the defenders and naysayers that were sure that the serpent had no ulterior motives. Now that the serpent has validated all of our suspicions and accusations and for the most part has now proved our claim, I believe it’s time to address the subject again.

Please read message # 185343 to begin. Next, read the threads that start with the following message numbers:

And read this eye opening thread.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=2809360#post2809360

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.